“Superfijne, betrokken makelaar met kennis van zaken. De ondersteuning van het kantoor was ook top.”

The place to be for a valuation

If you want to know the value of your house, for instance for a new mortgage or a renovation, divorce or division, you need a (NWWI validated) valuation report.

As certified valuers, Kanters Estate Agents can quickly provide a professional valuation. 

Do you need a valuation report for a house that we helped you buy? We are happy to link you to an independent valuer.

Contact us